New Construction, Additions, or Remodel: Fully custom construction documents, produced through collaboration of our plan designer and the client, ready to submit for bidding and permits. Computer generated full color renderings of all exterior and select interior areas will also be produced. On-site follow through and consultation to project completion.
Existing Plans: Although we are a Custom Home design firm, a select number of existing plans are available. We are able to make slight modifications to these plan for a minimal fee.
Pricing: Living Spaces charges a competitive market rate for residential architecture. We believe in upfront pricing. Clients will know prior to contracting with us what the final cost will be for the design, the construction documents, and any follow-up needed to complete your project. The budget provided by the client and the estimated hard costs are the standard we use in determining the scope of the project. The fee will be determined during our initial meetings based the client’s intent for the project and will not change unless the scope of the project changes. Structural engineering costs are normally included.
General Estimate of Construction: Living Spaces is able to give clients a general idea of the length of time and cost of construction and can refer clients to reputable general contractors for firm bids.
Additional Living Spaces Services:
- Full interior design
- Landscape design
- 3-D renderings, interior and exterior
- Exterior finish selections (roofing, cladding, soffit and fascia, garage doors, etc.)
- Interior hard surface selections (walls, doors, counters, flooring, cabinets, hardware, etc.)
- Color selections (carpet, paint, cabinets, etc.)
- Tile selection and pattern design
- Plumbing fixture selection or design
- Lighting fixture selection or design